Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC core visa NAVY CLI disco honorable mention

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

PNC core visa NAVY CLI disco honorable mention

Well DH hit his 6 month mark. SL was 10K, he used the card for a few hundred here and there and usually paid in full or close to it. Hit the CLI button instantly approved for 5K. He's got a 0% BT offer which we will utilize and the increase helps the individual utilization to stay down. SP as far as I can see.

My NFCU platinum card at 20K hit the 6 month and one day mark, so I just asked for 5K, instant approval . I know should have aimed higher lol. HP on EQ which is a first for me but others have been having the same experience, in the past they pulled TU.

My disco offered 500CLI, probably will take it but just not feeling the 500 vibe today , or now that increase is on table I may try to combine my 2 cards?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PNC core visa NAVY CLI disco honorable mention

Grats to all the success!
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jnbmom ... thought you were out of town in? Hmm ... great CLI's ... Can't believe the size of the increases! Enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks. Yes still in Tennessee but couldn't sleep much last night (working nights just makes me that way lol), so since I couldn't sleep I thought I would see what we could do lol.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 21
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Disco.. id use that 500 CL to combine cards...  you still will get the 500 cli on top of the merge if you do it correctly... Have to call in during biz hours on monday.... theres a backdoor number.... 

-J

Message 5 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Mom on all the success. I wish i actually had income lol the credit world would be mineSmiley Happy CWWBMSmiley Happy or AJCrwwbm!Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on all the success!

Message 7 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 21
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the increase!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 9 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@joltdude wrote:

Disco.. id use that 500 CL to combine cards...  you still will get the 500 cli on top of the merge if you do it correctly... Have to call in during biz hours on monday.... theres a backdoor number.... 

-J

@joltdude 

Is there a diffrent back door number and how would I go about combining and still getting the increase? You can PM the if you prefer

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.