Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POTTERY BARN CLI TO NEAR MAX! :)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

POTTERY BARN CLI TO NEAR MAX! :)

My PB CC was sitting at $46.9K, and decided to try Robo lady for a  CLI, afterall, its been 6 months! (heaven forbid!, lol)...Went thru the menu, said No when asked a limit requested, came back to $49.3 in one swoop. I decided not to ask again to take it to the max ($50k), as we still arent sure if $50k cards are taking out of utilization Smiley Wink...playing it safe, LOL Smiley Happy I'm fine with $49.3K! 

BTW..the robo lady asked that before we could continue that they may need to review my credit report...I said yes...(I'm frozen x3, and in the garden for almost 3 months now!)  Smiley Wink

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 6.02.12 PM.png

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: POTTERY BARN CLI TO NEAR MAX! :)

You don't have to wait on those faux fur slippers to go on sale now.

Message 2 of 19
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Big Win @pizza1! You know I bumped my Flagship to $59k and it's been about 3 cycles since the CRA's picked it up and I don't show that it's removed itself from my UTI equation on both the F8 and F9. I think maybe some older models might have done that, but it's 100% counting into my scores today. Push it to the max!!! 

Message 3 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

that's a lot. what did the limit start at? have you used the card much?

Message 4 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

that's a lot. what did the limit start at? have you used the card much?

@Hockeypnc1 , hey, most folks here (who have followed me here over the years) know my back story with them, but Im glad to tell you!.  I had this CC many years ago, 2003-2012, $2k limit, never got a CLI (didnt know about these forums until 2012). In 2013 this cc was IIB in my BK, and got it back again in 2015 with the same SL of $2k.  Its taken me 4 yrs to get it to the limit it is now. Smiley Happy

I do use it frequently...every other month or every 3 months for $20-$100, depending.  Its my favorite store, and has been for many yearsSmiley Happy 

Message 5 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Big Win @pizza1! You know I bumped my Flagship to $59k and it's been about 3 cycles since the CRA's picked it up and I don't show that it's removed itself from my UTI equation on both the F8 and F9. I think maybe some older models might have done that, but it's 100% counting into my scores today. Push it to the max!!! 

@credit_is_crack , ooohhhh, thats good to know!!  I tell ya what...in 6 months from now, if your Flagship card is still counted into your utilization, I'll go for max on this card, LOL Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

They sure have treated you well! 

Message 7 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

well that certainly adds a lot of Util. padding to The Portfolio! Congrats that is some limit!Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

They just threw me a $1000 line. I added a $1900 table to my cart, but they only gave $1000 Smiley Sad

Well, I'm happy to be a new customer at least! 

Message 9 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

21757i625ADA0969698D85.gif

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.