cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP CREDIT Limit is now Above 20k+ SP :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PP CREDIT Limit is now Above 20k+ SP :)

@Mahrajawrote:
@Guys they donot pull credit but yes they do monitor transactions Amounts Payment size and where the transaction were made is most important in my opinion mine were mostly @ branded designers stuff with large payoffs 4 to 5 Figure payment history always go above your ctedit limit and that’s how it grows...

They obviously do a soft pull since they provided me my score.

Message 11 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Treasure, how are you requesting cli on PPC ? If it were the 2% or the Xtras MC I can understand but ive never seen any way to solicite and then get a letter for denial. Ive receive 2 autos since opening my account but havent in awhile since i rarely use mine. Is your letters from Comenity or Synchrony? Thanks
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Treasure, how are you requesting cli on PPC ? If it were the 2% or the Xtras MC I can understand but ive never seen any way to solicite and then get a letter for denial. Ive receive 2 autos since opening my account but havent in awhile since i rarely use mine. Is your letters from Comenity or Synchrony? Thanks

I'm not requesting a CLI per se, I'm trying to purchase something over my credit limit and it was denied. I got a denial letter and it was from Comenity.

Message 13 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok, yeah that would do it. Denials usually lead to the letter.Thanks
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.