Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPCB MC - CLI - I think I made a booboo

tag
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

PPCB MC - CLI - I think I made a booboo

My previous limit was at 8k - I think I made a mistake by not calling credit solutions because I forgot for majors they will usually only approve up to 10k via the love button (CareCredit and store cards don't follow those rules).

I got the 10k - but i hit the button again and got the letter today stating that was the maximum they allow.

Should I call credit solutions now? (probably not a good idea during these times - it is my only synch card though) or wait another 3 months.

I got this card exactly 1 year ago with a whopping 300 dollar limit. So 300 - 10k in one year is pretty good I guess.

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PPCB MC - CLI - I think I made a booboo

You can call them at any time. If you are using the card then I would do so if not then maybe wait. Grats on the 2K and good luck if you decide to call them
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@snickerpedia  Super Congrats on your PPCB MC CLI to $10,000!!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Got the card in May 2019 with a $300 limit

and now it's at $8,000. I seem to have better luck when I call Credit Solutions.

When I hit the luv button I never get an increase. So I'm gonna use your example

and call them in June right after I pay my balance to $0. Congrats again on your

success. And good luck to you should you decide to call and double dip!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 15
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous  ---- I wish you the best of luck!! The weird thing is I think I have called credit solutions 2 or 3 times and never could get an increase - mine were all via the love button ahha!!

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@snickerpedia  That really is weird. We're like mirror images of each other. Smiley Very Happy

If you do call credit solutions then you know the drill: tell them you just hit

the luv button for a 2k increase but you were hoping for a bit more, so ask them

if there's room for an additional increase. It's the holiday weekend, so perhaps

you'll catch them in an extra good mood. Best of luck!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yup took me a year to go from $300 to $10k too. I would NOT call up CS right now. You just got a 2k increase. Be thankful. Calling in will put human eyes on your account and they wonder why you need more especially if your spend doesnt warrant. Dont poke the 🧸🐻 

Message 6 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@snickerpedia.. Congrats!

Message 7 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 8 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 9 of 15
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! My Synch CC's always seem to tap out around $10K(Besides Lowes). Which honestly is fine with me.

$300 to 10K I'd say you're in their good graces!! I almost apped for this one, when I saw the 4% promo. Figured I'd cool my jets for now.

Since they gave me two CLIs on two different products in the last month. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.