Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPMC AJC SPECIAL👶

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PPMC AJC SPECIAL👶

Thanks everybody. Just waiting on my Pesacoo to come inSmiley Happy. Ill tell ya, all the denials really are blessings as at least my aaoa wont suffer as badSmiley Wink. Disco still says no and i got 3 denial letters in today plus my Langley cli denial. Sigh, i dont even want to open thatSmiley Wink
Message 21 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations my friend
Message 22 of 46
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

At least you got "something" out of them... That $10K line from Synch on PPMC is pretty solid!

Congrats my friend! drinks.gif

Message 23 of 46
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

AJC,

Congratulations! How many Synch cards do you have? I never ask for a CLI because I have 6 and don't want a blue envelope? 

Guyatthebeach

Message 24 of 46
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, AJC! 

Message 25 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

$10k on the PPMC is very nice, my friend!

Image result for like a boss meme"

Message 26 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 27 of 46
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

AJC,

Congratulations! How many Synch cards do you have? I never ask for a CLI because I have 6 and don't want a blue envelope? 

Guyatthebeach

Hey @Guyatthebeach @, i currently have 7 Sync accounts. I had 2 Wallys but they went to Cap1. Appreciate everyone's  well wishes:

Message 28 of 46
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Took off the gloves, called CS, requested 15k limit after like 10minutes waiting, which is usually a good sign, Sync countered my $5500 request with....yeah baby....$500Smiley Happy. I aint😠 They coulda said No but they knew my rep so said "here's a 5ski, enjoy buddySmiley Wink. Original limit $300 in Feb19, today $10k Smiley Happy it aint a Remmy approval but i still gotz to reprezent my LIEr Club 😎🙋‍♂️☕

You are everything that is MAN!  Congrats!

Message 29 of 46
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, th as nks @Cred4All Smiley Wink. Just trying to get my inner Robin Williams on Smiley Happy ( not the last daysSmiley Sad)
Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.