Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPMC CLI

tag
cr101
Established Contributor

Re: PPMC CLI

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

Does anyone know what score version Sychrony is using for CLIs and/or approvals for this card? I currently have a card with them and cannot get a CLI because my Vantage 4.0 score is 606, which is way lower than my my FICO 08 of 684. I am thinking of applying for this card soon, but I don't want to waste my time if they use the same score for CLIs on this one.

not sure. you may want to chat w them or call. 

i'm a bit confused at how they score things. when i got the card, they used their own scoring method, which freaked me out bc i didn't know that and the score was so low. i looked at my score on their site and it says this at the bottom: "Your Credit Score and Reason Codes are provided to Synchrony and reflect the information contained within your TransUnion® credit report" 

Message 11 of 19
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 12 of 19
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your  3X  PayPal MasterCard CLI - Way to GO!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 19
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

IME, you can get 3x CL every 3 months.

I went from $300-$900-$2700. When I got the letter in the mail because I didn't get my full request it was because you cannot get more than 3x CL. 

Message 15 of 19
cr101
Established Contributor

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

IME, you can get 3x CL every 3 months.

I went from $300-$900-$2700. When I got the letter in the mail because I didn't get my full request it was because you cannot get more than 3x CL. 

thanks so much for that info. i was wondering when i should try again. congrats on your cli, too!

Message 16 of 19
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 18 of 19
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

You’re welcome.

My next cli attempt will be early feb since my last one was early November. So we will see if that holds true. Now with their vantage scores who knows. But my TU 8 is 697 and Vantage is 710. Historically that was good enough to get at least 8k which is what I am shooting for.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.