Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSYCHED - Bank of America Travel Rewards Approved

tag
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

PSYCHED - Bank of America Travel Rewards Approved

Cold apped tonight for BOA's Travel Rewards and got SL of 21,000!

One of the suggestions for building my credit was to add to my 3 cards so I just did it in the spur of the moment since I didn't have a travel card.  Going back to garden while establishing history with this card.  Hope BOA will be good with CLI's in the future.

14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PSYCHED - Bank of America Travel Rewards Approved

Massive approval. Congrats . Please provide data points like FICO scores aaol, inquiries, baddies, income reported. ThanksSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 3 of 15
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Massive approval. Congrats . Please provide data points like FICO scores aaol, inquiries, baddies, income reported. ThanksSmiley Happy

Thanks!  

My scores were EQ 788, TU 797, EX 792.  aaol 2 yrs, 3 months.  2 inquiries and no baddies.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the fantastic SL and your overall FICO scores.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on that limit! I Hope one day to be there!
Message 6 of 15
TaperRandy
Regular Contributor

That is excellent. Great post. To your BoA CLI inquiry...they have a pretty cool system in place. When you download the app and make your payments through it, whenever your cc is ready for an increase, the app will let you know. A blue sentence will appear under your statement balance. It will read "request a credit line increase". That's pretty much a given that if you press that link, your request will be approved. Then, you simply wait until it appears again. Usually every 4-6 months. They can be generous also, depending on account activity. Use the card a lot. For everything...and you will get cleared to an increase that will make you smile. I speak from experience. Good luck!

EQ: 759 ; EXP: 797 ; TU: 758
BOA Cash Rewards:$27,000 ; BOA Business Cash Rewards:$30,000 ; AMEX PLATINUM BUSINESS-Open; Amex Business Blue- $30,000; AMEX Everyday Preferred: $30,000; Venture One:$11,750 ; QuickSilver:$10,500 ; CFU: $6,000 ; Home Depot: $15,000 ; Lowe's: $25,000 ; AMEX Business Plum: Open ; Discover It: $13,500; Elan Financial; $14,500; Citi Diamond Preferred-$11,000; CitiBusiness AAdvantage; $7,000; SYNC Welcome Home-$25,000
Message 7 of 15
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your new card!

Message 8 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

TaperRandy, having the blue request credit limit increase is not a given but just means you may try for an increase. mine is still showing on my account and I have 3 failed hps on my record to attest to that. If you qualify for more they will certainly give it but if you are at your max that they want to give you you can hit that button all day long until you are blueSmiley Wink and get nothing. There are no absolutes in credit.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congratulations!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.