Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSYCHED - Bank of America Travel Rewards Approved

tag
TaperRandy
Regular Contributor

Re: PSYCHED - Bank of America Travel Rewards Approved

Thank you for that. I have only my own experience to predicate my intuition upon, but it's balancing to understand that just because something has worked for me unfettered, doesn't necessarily make it a given. Duly noted. 👍

EQ: 759 ; EXP: 797 ; TU: 758
BOA Cash Rewards:$27,000 ; BOA Business Cash Rewards:$30,000 ; AMEX PLATINUM BUSINESS-Open; Amex Business Blue- $30,000; AMEX Everyday Preferred: $30,000; Venture One:$11,750 ; QuickSilver:$10,500 ; CFU: $6,000 ; Home Depot: $15,000 ; Lowe's: $25,000 ; AMEX Business Plum: Open ; Discover It: $13,500; Elan Financial; $14,500; Citi Diamond Preferred-$11,000; CitiBusiness AAdvantage; $7,000; SYNC Welcome Home-$25,000
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing approval.  You have done an excellent job with your rebuild!  Congratulations!!!

Message 12 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for understanding TaperRandy as we just dont want someone coming and reading and thinking something is set in stone. It's great to share our experiences but also must remember many will come searching for answers as well so we like to let people know as always your experience, or mileage may varySmiley Wink YEMV or YMMVSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 15
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations, OP! That's a fantastic SL!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 14 of 15
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Congratulations, OP! That's a fantastic SL!

Thanks!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.