cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part of the NFCU family!!!

MerMer495
Valued Member

Part of the NFCU family!!!

I was able to become a member of NFCU last night.  Decided to app for the cashReward and got an instant approval for $500. I'm over the moon excited about this card.  Also, was able to get Cap1 QS1 with SL $300 and was able to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum card to a QuickSilver w/ no AF.

I also was attempted to graduate my BoA Secure card but was denied. Smiley Sad

Datapoints:

- Credit Score in my signature

- 3 Charge Offs Reporting

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Part of the NFCU family!!!

@MerMer495wrote:

I was able to become a member of NFCU last night.  Decided to app for the cashReward and got an instant approval for $500. I'm over the moon excited about this card.  Also, was able to get Cap1 QS1 with SL $300 and was able to upgrade my Cap1 Platinum card to a QuickSilver w/ no AF.

I also was attempted to graduate my BoA Secure card but was denied. Smiley Sad

Datapoints:

- Credit Score in my signature

- 3 Charge Offs Reporting

Congrats on the approval with NFCU.  Great credit union and if you're good to them they will be very good to you in return.  Been a member for over 35 years.  Whatever your credit needs are in the future, they will represent a great option for you.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting into Navy and on your approval!!

Take care of what they gave you and it should help your scores grow over time

Message 3 of 7
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the NFCU family! I just got the urge this past weekend to join as well and I like you am excited for the future relationship!

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic job OpSmiley Happy. You are stting the foundation for some great credit with those 3 lenders, Welcome to the NavFamSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats welcome to the NFCU Fam!!!!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you....  enjoy the cards

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.