Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal 2% Cashback MC Approval DP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal 2% Cashback MC Approval DP

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!! 2 percent with paypal one of the best none AF card out there!

Cheers!

Cheers! This is one I will use very much! 

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval !!!!!

Message 12 of 27
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS my Friend on your Approval, the AWESOME SL (mine was $700), and Welcome to the PayPal 2% Cashback MC family!!!

BTW, my CL for this card grew to $8,000 in 8 months.

Thank you! I’m pumped. And, I’m really kind of shocked with that SL.

That’s some great growth! Was it one big CLI or multiples? I’m also curious if all CLI’s are auto or if there is a LUV button. Lol. #LookinForLuvInAllTheWrongPlaces

LOL!!!  Great hashtag!!!

Thanks!  Regarding my PP MC CLIs - after the 4th statement was cut, I received an auto CLI to $1,700. I immediately logged into my account and hit the LUV button  for another $1,000 - APPROVED!

After each of the next 2 statements were cut, I hit the LUV button, but there was no LUV to be had.Smiley Sad

So, I waited until 4 statements had been cut since my last CLI and hit the LUV button (TU FICO8 717) for $8,000 - BOOM Approved! 

My monthly spend is $300 - $600 and I always PIF after statement is cut.  Synch will take care of you!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

LOL!!!  Great hashtag!!!

Thanks!  Regarding my PP MC CLIs - after the 4th statement was cut, I received an auto CLI to $1,700. I immediately logged into my account and hit the LUV button  for another $1,000 - APPROVED!

After each of the next 2 statements were cut, I hit the LUV button, but there was no LUV to be had.Smiley Sad

So, I waited until 4 statements had been cut since my last CLI and hit the LUV button (TU FICO8 717) for $8,000 - BOOM Approved! 

My monthly spend is $300 - $600 and I always PIF after statement is cut.  Synch will take care of you!

Thank you for the info! Congratulations on your CLI’s. That’s impressive!

Is the only way to access the account, for CLI requests and payments, through PayPal? 

Message 14 of 27
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

LOL!!!  Great hashtag!!!

Is the only way to access the account, for CLI requests and payments, through PayPal? 

Thank you very much!

PayPal is the gateway to Synch for PP MCs.  When you log into PayPal, a status of your PP MC account will be displayed on the main screen.  Click on the 3 vertical dots displayed in the top right corner of your PP MC summary info and select Go To PayPal MasterCard and you will be connected to your PP MC account at Synch.

That's the ONLY way to access your PP MC account's detailed information.

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 15 of 27
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I hear that’s a great card!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

LOL!!!  Great hashtag!!!

Thank you very much!

PayPal is the gateway to Synch for PP MCs.  When you log into PayPal, a status of your PP MC account will be displayed on the main screen.  Click on the 3 vertical dots displayed in the top right corner of your PP MC summary info and select Go To PayPal MasterCard and you will be connected to your PP MC account at Synch.

That's the ONLY way to access your PP MC account's detailed information.

I see. Thank you for all the info!

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:
Congrats! I hear that’s a great card!

Thank you! I believe it will be very useful.

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, forgetting their horrible website, I can say that the Paypal Cashback is very a very solid card

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, forgetting their horrible website, I can say that the Paypal Cashback is very a very solid card

Thank you!

Agreed, the site leaves a lot to be desired. Lol. I was waiting to app for the CITI DC but I believe this one will suffice and hopefully will grow more, and more quickly.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.