Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal 2% MC Legendary Approval

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

PayPal 2% MC Legendary Approval

Kids, dont be like me. Some app while drinking, #Drapping, I app when I'm in a bad credit mood. Already out of the garden for some recent disasters and failures, what's one more?Smiley Wink

Wanted to try a 2% without redemptions so decided to try for PayPal 2% Mastercard. Was a doozy. Instant approval. @Anonymous would be proud. Temp sl of......$300....... permanent sl of .....$300 . Lol, who knows if that will change when it comes but I doubt it as my welcoming email shows temp and final limit. Finally something worthy of my income and profile lol. This will be perfect for carrying with me in wallet. Take that PenfedSmiley Happy
65 REPLIES 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal 2% MC Legendary Approval

Congrats??
Message 2 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Legendary approval !!!!

Thats why dont drink and app same time hehe

Message 3 of 66
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 4 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Kids, dont be like me. Some app while drinking, #Drapping, I app when I'm in a bad credit mood. Already out of the garden for some recent disasters and failures, what's one more?Smiley Wink

Wanted to try a 2% without redemptions so decided to try for PayPal 2% Mastercard. Was a doozy. Instant approval. @Anonymous would be proud. Temp sl of......$300....... permanent sl of .....$300 . Lol, who knows if that will change when it comes but I doubt it as my welcoming email shows temp and final limit. Finally something worthy of my income and profile lol. This will be perfect for carrying with me in wallet. Take that PenfedSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 66
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats AJC! Next time try Napping/ Night apping. 😂
It works for me.
You know as well as anyone. Those limits grow well in most cases.It won't be $300 for long, unless you want it to stay there.😉
Message 6 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations AJC! Oddly enough, I got $300 of new credit today too - I decided to hit the luv button on my old Discover card just for fun, and got boosted from $4,500 to $4,800. As to PayPal MC, the old use-it-actively-and-PIF strategy would seem to be indicated here; I think you should be able to start trying, like me, for CLI's once the 3rd statement cuts.

Message 7 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Well, at least that's ~8 accounts with SYNCB? Keeping it all in the SYNCB family? 😉
Message 8 of 66
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I think a call to Credit Solutions might be in order?  Did you at least get the best apr for that beastly limit?  Kinda reminds me how Us Bank treats alot of our 800ish Fico score people with their wonderful 500 SL (albeit usually able to get raised on recon)

Message 9 of 66
peghede
Valued Contributor

Hey m8 now u can make this new synchrony r.i.p your drinking card,
Message 10 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.