Established Contributor

Re: PayPal 2% MC Legendary Approval

Congratsnick-young-swaggy-p.jpg

Robot LOL

Message 11 of 66
arkane
Established Contributor

Came for legendary AJC approval thread, did not disappoint. 11/10 would read again. Smiley LOL

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 12 of 66
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Awe

Don't feel bad AJC, it can happen to anyone..Smiley Wink

It happened to me with Cap One (second card)- I was so disgusted I never even posted about it til now.

I had the QS with a 3900. limit, NFCU, PenFed, US Bank Visa sig all with great SL's...

What does Cap One give me for my 3.5 years of awesome history- a plat card with a $500 SL in the steps program!!! Smiley Frustrated

Seriously? I'm going to add it to my QS next month but that soured me on CO...

I enjoyed the thread, glad you're taking it in good spirits!! Smiley Happy

CHEERS

Message 13 of 66
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I know it's not what you were hoping for, but as you know with Synch it's the approval that counts.  Smiley Wink

I have a Lowe's that was balance-chased 'back in the day' down to $500-something and it's now at $20k.  Smiley Very Happy

Get the card, activate it and in two or three months you know what to do...

thingphone.gif

I'm sure that in no time it'll be up there where you want/need it to be!  Smiley Very Happy

All that being said, congrats!!   screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

(P.S.  Let me know if you want me to add it to your siggy.)  Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 66
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats AJC on the PayPal Approval! But boy are they some cheapskates😏 With your Transunion score alone should have fetched a much higher SL. But hang in there my friend I bet you this one will grow like a wildfire before you know it. 😉
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 15 of 66
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy.

Honestly with as bad as my luck has been recently, I actually wasnt really disappointed in this. Lol go figure. Citi hit me in the gut so I think I was still bent over lol.

What's weird is even though I'm hitting brick walls , once I calm down and look at things objectively ( I realize only so much you can do on a low income), I've actually gotten good apr relative to the cards. Yes, I actually did get the cards lowest apr. At least on my DP and CashWise, I did get 14% aprs as well, so there's that.

You can add it Uncle B. No shame here. I just finished up my Amex SUB so I'm done for subs now, now it's time to attack my debt , just hope I can make it through this hurricane season. I'll just use this card for awhile when I get it to show some usage.

@FinStar , I must be a slave for Sync luv lol. I actually dont worry about this bear. I've learned with Sync and their aprs, pif is a must. Any blue I'll let them see my redSmiley Wink.

Lol remember recent poster asking for a card with initial low sl, haha weve found one without having to cld yourselfSmiley Wink. Thanks again guys and gals.

Oh, Joe, nice job on Discover buddy. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, there you go. You had better luck on APR than I did - I was assigned to tier 2. Smiley Frustrated Try calling Credit Solutions as suggested and see if you can get that SL bumped up to something, ahem, a bit less "legendary", and if not, just work on it until the CLI's start coming in.

Message 17 of 66
peghede
Valued Contributor

And I thought my Lowe's approval was bad few weeks ago @ 5k or so,I all ready call and try to cli like crazy,blue or white envelope don't care,if I don't get it to 35k in 6 months I'll just close it!now back to this post .lol they probably figure Joe needs a beer card and not champagne,jackd,ect.lol.don't take it to hard m8 it's synchrony r.i.p could be worse by getting blue envelope.

Message 18 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 19 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great read as always. If there’s a card to get stuck with a $300SL, it’s this one. It’ll grow in no time. 👊
Message 20 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.