Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Cash Back MC Approved! $7200

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

PayPal Cash Back MC Approved! $7200

Well since my last Discover card turns a year old in a couple weeks. Had to go thru with the 2% CB card. Applied and forgot I had TU frozen. Unfroze and had to call back after 8am. Gave the code from the e-mail. Nice lady said "Congrats you have been approved for $7200". Really? Wow! Thanks! Funny. Last HP fell off TU today. One of the reasons I applied. So the DP's are below in the siggy. Now its time to hold off until I can get into that 5yr one month range for a AMEX as the next card in 16 months. Pretty excited. Been a great rebuild. Time to update the siggy too. Ten and 00000000 since rebuild began. Thanks all for the help folks! Booyah! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Extras MC Approved! $7200

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 22
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your new card there

Message 3 of 22
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!  I wouldn't even call what I see in your signature a rebuild anymore.  You're pretty solid my friend.

Message 4 of 22
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice SL. Way to go!

Message 5 of 22
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP. I presume you have the 2% card according to your signature and not the Extras card like the title says--which is good b/c the rewards on the Extras aren't that great. Gift card purchases come out to around .6 cpp unlike most pt./miles card which are 1:1. I only have the Extras b/c it was an upgrade from my old Smart Connect acct. about 4 years ago.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congrats OP. I presume you have the 2% card according to your signature and not the Extras card like the title says--which is good b/c the rewards on the Extras aren't that great. Gift card purchases come out to around .6 cpp unlike most pt./miles card which are 1:1. I only have the Extras b/c it was an upgrade from my old Smart Connect acct. about 4 years ago.

Title fixed. Thanks. Duh.............................Smiley Embarassed

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

I was worried when I saw Extras too. Glad it was the CB MC. Welcome to the family. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 22
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: PayPal Cash Back MC Approved! $7200

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Approval, the Very Nice SL, and Welcome to the PayPal CB MC family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Cash Back MC Approved! $7200

Congrats on your new PayPal Mastercard! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.