Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Cashback 2 % Mastercard CLI and others

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal Cashback 2 % Mastercard CLI and others

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've posted here but I have definitely missed it, feels good to have some time to post again. Indeed, February has been a solid month for me in terms of CLI.

Heres a short timeline of my Paypal Cashback. I applied for this card back in 09/17 and was assigned a paltry 300 SL, which I was really frustrated with at the time. After multiple failed attempts at an increase with the same denial reason of "not enough limit experience", I received my first CLI on this card on 12/17 for 1k bringing my total to 1.3k.  I was still disappointed with the low CL considering I had multiple 5k CL accounts and was maxing out the card in spending monthly. Which leads me to today with synchrony opening the floodgates and giving me a CLI from 1.3k to 10k, boy did the wait pay off.  I actually hit the luv button and originally requested 5k and was instantly approved. So I thought what the heck maybe I can ask for more, so I hit the button again right after and asked for 10k and it came back approved couldn't believe it. Well, I got greedy and hit the button again to ask for 15k but was denied for that one unsurprisingly. I couldn't believe It though, my first 5 digit limit card, definitely hit one of my milestones. Also this month, I'm apparently only on the 2x CLI gravy train with AMEX my everyday card only went from 2k to 4k and previously from 1k to 2k.

Capital one also gave me some luv in a healthy CLI of 1.5k  bringing my quicksilver total limit to 2.5k. 

My Current Fico for three bureaus should be around the 730s

If you all want more data points, I'll happily share.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Cashback 2 % Mastercard CLI and others

Congrats on all your success! 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom 💥 from Synchrony. Nice boosts on your other cards as well. Kudos. 

Message 3 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your CLI and nice limit!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your nice CLI with sync and the others tooSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice increasesSmiley Happy. Dont sweat the Amex, they will eventually break 3xSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.