Not applicable

Re: PayPal Cashback MC Approved - 5.8k

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 12 of 15
JaseT
Established Contributor

@TyRacing wrote:

anyway to login via the main Synchrony Bank website to check the account?

Unfortunately no. You have to log in through PayPal. Congrats on the card, I love my PayPal CB card!!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope they eventually offer me something similar again.

Figures my luck, I sign up with the offer of 4% for 90 days as I didn't see my Aug offer, which was the OPs.

But the issue was, originally I just meant the Paypal card to be for paying 3 utility bills to get some rewards vs just nothing paying via EFT.

But now, my SYW/Sears MC basically made their rewards way less enjoyable, so I decided to switch to the Paypal for all monthly purchases onward.

Hopefully they will at least give me offers like $25 or $50 SC for so much spend. It looks like they tend to give way more offers than Citi ever did. Citi seems like they are offers meant for $750+ monthly spenders but I am more like $350/mo.

Message 14 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.