Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Cashback Mastercard SP CLI

Congrats!! 

Message 41 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 42 of 50
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@nuohlac  Here you go. Give yourself a diamond while you are at it. Smiley Wink

http://mfgarden.club/

Thanks @AllZero 

You're welcome. The spade looks great!

It's not really my thing, but the lenders I am eyeing now have standards. Smiley Sad EWWWWW!!!!

I hear ya. How long are you in the garden, 3-6 months, longer?

@AllZero @M_Smart007 11 more months to be on the safe side for US Bank Altitude Reserve and PNC Cash Rewards apps (I need to secure those SP CLI cards first). After that all bets are off again. I figure at some point I will get under 5/24 to get a Chase Freedom card. I do not really need it but I agree we a lot of people here who say it is easier to get a new account with Chase than a CLI on a current card. So there are my next steps laid out for you. 

@nuohlac.It's a good goal to have. You'll get your targets. 

Message 43 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Things just aren't the same! I miss the days when @AllZero and @M_Smart007 fought for first spot. Those were the days!!! 😢 

I was thinking the same thing, @blindambition !  
I have been offline for a bit, and wondered what in the MyFico happened while I was away, 😂!  

Message 44 of 50
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Things just aren't the same! I miss the days when @AllZero and @M_Smart007 fought for first spot. Those were the days!!! 😢 

I have been offline for a bit, and wondered what in the MyFico happened while I was away, 😂!  

Some of the vibe has changed recently. The friendly competition made it fun. I understand some have to work though. 😂 

Message 45 of 50
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Animated Emoji Thumbs Up Sticker by Emoji for iOS & Android | GIPHYSweet! Smiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 46 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Some of the vibe has changed recently. The friendly competition made it fun. I understand some have to work though. 😂 

Lol, copy that @blindambition, it's all good, still FSR I hope, and friendly competition it was.  Be well. 

Message 47 of 50
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

WTG @nuohlac!!!

Great job on getting that card 

limit raised so fast!!

Thanks for sharing your success!

Enjoy,

Cheers

Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. You gave me insparation to hit the CLI button and went from $2K to $3K on my PayPal MC. I have had the account a few years and never asked for a increase. I am now 3 for 3 with CLI requests. Glad I found this site. I have picked up 30 points in a month on Experian. Finally hit 700. Maybe try PP Credit next. 

Message 49 of 50
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI. You gave me insparation to hit the CLI button and went from $2K to $3K on my PayPal MC. I have had the account a few years and never asked for a increase. I am now 3 for 3 with CLI requests. Glad I found this site. I have picked up 30 points in a month on Experian. Finally hit 700. Maybe try PP Credit next. 

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Glad to see you posting about it.

Welcome to MtFico :-)

Cheers

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.