Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Cashback Mastercard approved with ITIN number

tag
jonsnow3130
Valued Member

PayPal Cashback Mastercard approved with ITIN number

I applied for PayPal Cashback Mastercard (by synchrony bank) with ITIN number for my wife as she does not have SSN number. It was approved for $700 starting limit. She has JCPenny store card, ToysRUs store cards from synchrony bank and I think that played an important role. She has following credit cards now

1. Amex everyday cash 10K limit
  2. Amex blue cash with a 6K limit
  3. JCPenny store card 10K
  4. Toys R Us store card 3K
  5. Paypal Cashback Mastercard 8K
  6. Bank of America with $1000 limit

I have good credit history for the past 3 years and I joined her as my authorized user in some of my accounts. Her Amex account shows 740 credit score. Hope this will help someone with ITIN number.

Edit: Credit limit for Paypal Cashback card is 8k not $700. Sorry for the confusion

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Cashback Mastercard approved with ITIN number

Congrats on approval

Message 2 of 4
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

@jonsnow3130 wrote:

I applied for PayPal Cashback Mastercard (by synchrony bank) with ITIN number for my wife as she does not have SSN number. It was approved for $700 starting limit. She has JCPenny store card, ToysRUs store cards from synchrony bank and I think that played an important role. She has following credit cards now

1. Amex everyday cash 10K limit
  2. Amex blue cash with a 2K limit
  3. JCPenny store card 10K
  4. Toys R Us store card 3K
  5. Paypal Cashback Mastercard $700
  6. Bank of America with $1000 limit

I have good credit history for the past 3 years and I joined her as my authorized user in some of my accounts. Her Amex account shows 740 credit score. Hope this will help someone with ITIN number.

She got an Amex with an ITIN or is she an authorized user on your account?

As of 11/28/2018
Message 3 of 4
jonsnow3130
Valued Member

She got an Amex card. Recently she was also approved for Amex Blu cash with $6000 credit limit

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.