Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit CLI approved

tag
Namaste7
Established Contributor

PayPal Credit CLI approved

I was approved for $2.5k PPC CL about 6 months ago. I made several purchases over the last few months (between $99-$500) and have made large payments (and have already PIF a few of the purchases). In November, I attempted a purchase that required a 1,000 CLI above the total CL. The order was delinced but I received a email from PP to call customer service; I confirmed my identity and income and the agent told me to resubmit the order. I resubmitted the order and it was approved. I made another purchase today that pushed my overall credit line to over $4,000. I cannot complain about a $1.5k CLI (without a HP). 

Despite the change to Synchrony, the 6-month financing is awesome. I will continue utilize the account but my spending approach may change slightly when it starts reporting. 

Thank you MyFico Forums for helping me understand how to properly use / manage credit. Now, that I am not drowning in (revolving CC) debt, I can focus on other areas of my finances (long-term debt, ST savings and retirement fund). 

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PayPal Credit CLI approved

Just be careful that you pay down that balance incase when Sync. takes over I am guessing this will not be a hidden TL anymore as I believe they did this with the NewEgg card as well as it became unhidden.  I could be wrong, but i suspect it will report.  On a positive side at least for me I will have 4 more years on my AAoA, others with it maxed out(not saying you) are going to not be liking life so much.

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for a 2650 limit today no hp does the PayPal credit report to cra
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got approved for a 2650 limit today no hp does the PayPal credit report to cra

No.

Message 5 of 6
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Namaste7 wrote:

I was approved for $2.5k PPC CL about 6 months ago. I made several purchases over the last few months (between $99-$500) and have made large payments (and have already PIF a few of the purchases). In November, I attempted a purchase that required a 1,000 CLI above the total CL. The order was delinced but I received a email from PP to call customer service; I confirmed my identity and income and the agent told me to resubmit the order. I resubmitted the order and it was approved. I made another purchase today that pushed my overall credit line to over $4,000. I cannot complain about a $1.5k CLI (without a HP). 

Despite the change to Synchrony, the 6-month financing is awesome. I will continue utilize the account but my spending approach may change slightly when it starts reporting. 

Thank you MyFico Forums for helping me understand how to properly use / manage credit. Now, that I am not drowning in (revolving CC) debt, I can focus on other areas of my finances (long-term debt, ST savings and retirement fund). 

Congratulations! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.