Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit CLI

tag
Namaste7
Established Contributor

PayPal Credit CLI

This is my first unsolicited CLI ($1k) with PPC and possibly with Synchrony too.  

General DPs

• CL history: Within the first six months, nearly doubled the CL via purchases (under Comenity). After the transfer to Synchrony, I updated my income but I did not receive a CLI. 
  • Usage patterns: In the last six months, I paid off deferred financing within 3 months or less and the account utilization fluctuated between 0-30%. Prior to that, I paid off deferred financing within 4-5 months and account utilization fluctuated between 15-90%.  
~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit: Unsolicited CLI

Congrats on your auto-CLI there

Message 2 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats! 

Message 3 of 12
FlaDude
Established Contributor

Congrats. Always nice to see one of these out of the blue.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 4 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on rare auto luv CLI !!!!

Message 6 of 12
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Just checked my PPC account saw that I also got a $1K CLI. Must be the semi-annual review.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 7 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

congratulations congrats GIF by Goldfish

CONGRATULATIONS on your Very Nice CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats NamasteSmiley Happy. I hardly use mine no wonder i never get autos but for something that doesnt report, im ok with $2500Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Namaste7 wrote:

This is my first unsolicited CLI ($1k) with PPC and possibly with Synchrony too.  

General DPs

• CL history: Within the first six months, nearly doubled the CL via purchases (under Comenity). After the transfer to Synchrony, I updated my income but I did not receive a CLI. 
  • Usage patterns: In the last six months, I paid off deferred financing within 3 months or less and the account utilization fluctuated between 0-30%. Prior to that, I paid off deferred financing within 4-5 months and account utilization fluctuated between 15-90%.  

That is awesome! That is the only way you can get an increase with paypal credit or purchase something over your credit limit. That is what happened to me. I was at $1K and had it at $800 or so, and I purchased a handbag with it and I really thought it would not put the purchase through but pushed it through with took my new limit to $2500. They upped it twice now, it is at $4k now but it does not show on my  credit report. So I used it often and pay it off within the 6 months! Congrats on the CLI. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.