Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit Line Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal Credit Line Approval

Woo Hoo! I just applied, and was approved, for a PayPal credit line! They only gave me an $800 limit, but I'm still pretty stoked about it. They pulled my EQ report, which has a Fico 8 score of 628, which is my lowest of the three. EQ also has the most inquiries at 11.

Other than simply making purchases, is there an advantage or benefit to PayPal Credit? I've read it's a hidden line, so no score boost. Is that correct? A guess, if that's the case, it won't hurt utilization scores if I needed to run it up, either, though... 

I use PayPal frequently, so I'm sure it'll come in handy anyway.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit Line Approval

Great hidden line to have. Over $99 you get 6 months interest free . Thats awesome in and of itself. Use it make time payments when required and it does grow. Now if you try and buy something over your limit, they may increase your limit that way but i just take it slow and steady. I believe i started with like $550 and im up to $2590 with 2 1k auto increasesSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. Thanks AJC!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Kjohn1 on your PayPal credit approval! 😊
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No problems! KjohnSmiley Happy Just make sure to take care of your whole profile so when they sp you maybe that helps in giving some auto loveSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new PayPal account! I love the whole six month thing. Enjoy!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.