cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit approval $2600 (I owe synchrony bank LOTS of money)

tag
collics
Established Contributor

PayPal Credit approval $2600 (I owe synchrony bank LOTS of money)

Hello. I don't get to post in this section often lol I'm a rebuilder right now. 

But I sold some items on eBay and needed to activate my Paypal debit card so I could access my funds and saw the Paypal Credit apply banner. Idk what made me app. I had no plan to. But something told me to do it and low and behold I was approved. B62DC6B3-AE43-4185-AC4A-DCCE95610A65.jpeg

I have several charged off and in collections accounts from synchrony INCLUDING a PayPal credit line plus Walmart, amazon, care credit, Lowe’s. 

They pulled EQUIFAX. My score is was 569 in sept as I paused my Fico subscription and I doubt it's increased much if at all. 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit approval $2600 (I owe synchrony bank LOTS of money)

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 17
heeseon
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations

TU789 EQ786 EX791(05/23)
Message 4 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 17
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your PayPal Credit approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Super congrats and good luck with your rebuild

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@collics wrote:

But I sold some items on eBay and needed to activate my Paypal debit card so I could access my funds and saw the Paypal Credit apply banner. Idk what made me app. I had no plan to. But something told me to do it and low and behold I was approved. B62DC6B3-AE43-4185-AC4A-DCCE95610A65.jpeg

I have several charged off and in collections accounts from synchrony INCLUDING a PayPal credit line plus Walmart, amazon, care credit, Lowe’s. 

They pulled EQUIFAX. My score is was 569 in sept as I paused my Fico subscription and I doubt it's increased much if at all. 

Wow, thats pretty bold , crazy too but hope you can utilize it. I have this and i find it to be my most useless tradeline. Anytime i attempt to use it , the receiver never seems to accept it or there's  a" problem" lol. Plus i would like to use it on small purchases then realize getting 2% cb on my PPMC is better. 

A victory for you nonethelessSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the paypal credit Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
collics
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@collics wrote:

Wow, thats pretty bold , crazy too but hope you can utilize it. I have this and i find it to be my most useless tradeline. Anytime i attempt to use it , the receiver never seems to accept it or there's  a" problem" lol. Plus i would like to use it on small purchases then realize getting 2% cb on my PPMC is better. 

A victory for you nonethelessSmiley Happy

Lol yes crazy bold. Don't know what came over me. PayPal is accepted nearly everywhere online so I know this will be a great trade line to have in the future. 
im going to take great care of it unlike last time. Never thought I'd ever get back in with synchrony 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.