cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit approval $2600 (I owe synchrony bank LOTS of money)

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

PayPal Credit approval $2600 (I owe synchrony bank LOTS of money)

Hello. I don't get to post in this section often lol I'm a rebuilder right now. 

But I sold some items on eBay and needed to activate my Paypal debit card so I could access my funds and saw the Paypal Credit apply banner. Idk what made me app. I had no plan to. But something told me to do it and low and behold I was approved. B62DC6B3-AE43-4185-AC4A-DCCE95610A65.jpeg

I have several charged off and in collections accounts from synchrony INCLUDING a PayPal credit line plus Walmart, amazon, care credit, Lowe’s. 

They pulled EQUIFAX. My score is was 569 in sept as I paused my Fico subscription and I doubt it's increased much if at all. 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014, Expected removal Feb 2024

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s May 5 2020
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit approval $2600 (I owe synchrony bank LOTS of money)

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 17
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Congratulations!

popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 3 of 17
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congratulations

TU806 EQ798 EX793 (12/20)
Message 4 of 17
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats

Gardening since 08/2020
Message 5 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your PayPal Credit approval!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Goal Cards:

Message 6 of 17
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Super congrats and good luck with your rebuild

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>12/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 824 EQ 840
A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys
One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more
And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar

Peter, Paul and Mary
Puff The Magic Dragon Jan 1st, 1963
Message 7 of 17
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@collics wrote:

But I sold some items on eBay and needed to activate my Paypal debit card so I could access my funds and saw the Paypal Credit apply banner. Idk what made me app. I had no plan to. But something told me to do it and low and behold I was approved. B62DC6B3-AE43-4185-AC4A-DCCE95610A65.jpeg

I have several charged off and in collections accounts from synchrony INCLUDING a PayPal credit line plus Walmart, amazon, care credit, Lowe’s. 

They pulled EQUIFAX. My score is was 569 in sept as I paused my Fico subscription and I doubt it's increased much if at all. 

Wow, thats pretty bold , crazy too but hope you can utilize it. I have this and i find it to be my most useless tradeline. Anytime i attempt to use it , the receiver never seems to accept it or there's  a" problem" lol. Plus i would like to use it on small purchases then realize getting 2% cb on my PPMC is better. 

A victory for you nonethelessSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
Highlighted

Grats on the paypal credit Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@collics wrote:

Wow, thats pretty bold , crazy too but hope you can utilize it. I have this and i find it to be my most useless tradeline. Anytime i attempt to use it , the receiver never seems to accept it or there's  a" problem" lol. Plus i would like to use it on small purchases then realize getting 2% cb on my PPMC is better. 

A victory for you nonethelessSmiley Happy

Lol yes crazy bold. Don't know what came over me. PayPal is accepted nearly everywhere online so I know this will be a great trade line to have in the future. 
im going to take great care of it unlike last time. Never thought I'd ever get back in with synchrony 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014, Expected removal Feb 2024

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s May 5 2020
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.