Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit

Very nice approval with PP Total! Congrats 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 21 of 35
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8

Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal wouldn't approve me cause I'm so new o gosh.

Message 23 of 35
peghede
Valued Contributor

any way to cli paypal credit without buying stuff

Message 24 of 35
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Peghede, i find that if you are using it enough or just occasionaly, they were or do give auto increases. Seems maybe every 6 months they review or sp your account. Thats how i got mine up to 2590Smiley Wink. Got 2 different 1k increases though no luv in quite sometime Smiley Wink
Message 25 of 35
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry not sure if you dont buy ANYTHING, dont think there will be any incentive for them to increase it.
Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sorry not sure if you dont buy ANYTHING, dont think there will be any incentive for them to increase it.

Spending money just to increase a credit line? doesn't seem smart just MHO.

Message 27 of 35
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Total80sKid wrote:
I use PayPal quite a bit and today I finally applied as I was about to pay for an item with PP.

I didn’t want to at 1st, as I’m trying not to apply for more cards because I’m getting close to getting in over my head.

Anyways, I applied since I think I read on here it’s a hidden trade line and my UTI wouldn’t be compromised.

So I apply, asked for Birthday, last 4 of SS and was approved for $4150.

Odd #, but far more than I’ll need so I’m happy with this.

I realize their interest rates are high, so will always PIF or take advantage of their financing. I’m stoked about the financing with it being hidden!

Is $4150 a decent SL? Not familiar with Comenity other than my OS card.

Congrats, this gave me incentive to apply, just got approved for $4550

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

After the 6 month promotion, paypal charges you the interest, which im fine with, but then they charge you every single month in interest after that. 

Message 29 of 35
joltdude
Senior Contributor

unfortunately spending money to get credit is how paypal credit works.... but you dont pay interest if your smart but remember its deferred interest if you dont pay off in the 6mo offer period....
Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.