Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Extras Mastercard CLI! Updated 1/10

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal Extras Mastercard CLI! Updated 1/10

My TU finally generated a Fico score of 678. I called PayPal robo lady and asked for $5,000 and it was approved! Lol.

Update 1/10: Called robo lady and asked for $10,000 countered with $8,000 and I accepted.
TU Fico score 678. 16 inquiries.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PayPal Extras Mastercard CLI!

Grats on the very nice CLI
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had the card
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly 3 months today. I waited til Synchrony cut 3 statements. My 1st statement had a real short billing cycle, which was weird but worked in my favor. I was approved on October 3rd. The billing cycle ended on October 10th. I had a small balance on the card since I was able to use the card with a temporary limit through PayPal. Shout out to all the folks who post on here with their data points and advice. I’d still be stuck at a $300 limit if it weren’t for the information on here.
Message 4 of 17
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! That's an awesome CLI!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they do a HP OP?

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. SP.
Message 7 of 17
SirCredit
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Exactly 3 months today. I waited til Synchrony cut 3 statements. My 1st statement had a real short billing cycle, which was weird but worked in my favor. I was approved on October 3rd. The billing cycle ended on October 10th. I had a small balance on the card since I was able to use the card with a temporary limit through PayPal. Shout out to all the folks who post on here with their data points and advice. I’d still be stuck at a $300 limit if it weren’t for the information on here.

Have a link to a previous post with this info? Would be curious to learn myself Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

There’s no specific post but plenty of posts of folks waiting 3 months to ask for a CLI. Now with Synchrony a lot have favorable results calling credit solutions, but since robo lady showed the love I won’t need to. Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.