Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Here I Come

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Here I Come

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Hidden Tradelines are a useful instrument where they can be found because there are simply too few to be found anymore.

Nice that this one IS!

Congratulations on the approval AND the SL with it. Good Job!

Thanks, CM! I am so happy to have it!

Message 21 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is a CL I was not going to apply for because I had BlisPay and thought for a long time it was hidden. Well, it's not. lol (I love it for the six month and 2% back though.) Anyway, I have been thinking about it and keep getting emails that I am preapproved so today went for it. Approved for 5.5k and I am very happy! Finally have that hidden tradline I can use without thinking about it effecting my utilization! So between the two (BlisPay and PayPal) I am loving that six month financing. 

Thanks to baller who helped apply for the actual card I wanted and NOT the mastercard, which I really have no need to acquire. 

I also closed my Sam's card, which although good for many, had no place in my portfolio. PenFed's Rewards card does everything I need that Sam's covered. I have a couple of cards I want to combine and will do that in the next six months. 

Now I can just congratulate others on their successes and enjoy the forum for the good knowledge and conversation.

Congratulations on your approval! 

Im trying to confirm some datapoints.... 

PayPal do they HP or SP?  If they HP who do they pull and what does it come up as for a HP? 

Blispay I believe I have read they HP .. but how does it show or come up as a HP? 

In regards to the Blispay is starting to report... how is it coming up on reports ?  Installment or Revolving? 

Im in the Garden... but I like to be in the know. lol. 

Message 22 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is a CL I was not going to apply for because I had BlisPay and thought for a long time it was hidden. Well, it's not. lol (I love it for the six month and 2% back though.) Anyway, I have been thinking about it and keep getting emails that I am preapproved so today went for it. Approved for 5.5k and I am very happy! Finally have that hidden tradline I can use without thinking about it effecting my utilization! So between the two (BlisPay and PayPal) I am loving that six month financing. 

Thanks to baller who helped apply for the actual card I wanted and NOT the mastercard, which I really have no need to acquire. 

I also closed my Sam's card, which although good for many, had no place in my portfolio. PenFed's Rewards card does everything I need that Sam's covered. I have a couple of cards I want to combine and will do that in the next six months. 

Now I can just congratulate others on their successes and enjoy the forum for the good knowledge and conversation.

Congratulations on your approval! 

Im trying to confirm some datapoints.... 

PayPal do they HP or SP?  If they HP who do they pull and what does it come up as for a HP? 

Blispay I believe I have read they HP .. but how does it show or come up as a HP? 

In regards to the Blispay is starting to report... how is it coming up on reports ?  Installment or Revolving? 

Im in the Garden... but I like to be in the know. lol. 

BellaLina, let me see if I can answer your questions. PayPal Credit was a HP on Equifax for me. I can't get into my EQ acount so not sure how it comes up. BlisPay was a HP on EX. MIne showed up as Revolving Credit Card. Hope this helps. Maybe someone else will respond to how PayPal shows up on the CB report. 

So far BlisPay is only reporting to EX.

Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Musiclover, you are doing well! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, Musiclover, you are doing well! Smiley Happy

Thank you, humu! I have definitely been on a roll! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 44
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job MLSmiley Happy. At least with this one hidden will be truely....hiddenSmiley Happy . Fantastic cl, enjoySmiley Happy
Message 26 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great job MLSmiley Happy. At least with this one hidden will be truely....hiddenSmiley Happy . Fantastic cl, enjoySmiley Happy

Thanks, AJC! Yes, love that it is hidden, but still love BlisPay, too. Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CC

I've had PayPal Credit/Bill Me Later for years and heard on here a few times that there is a way to do cash advances but how does one do that exactly since it's only an online line of credit that can only be used on websites/businesses that accept PayPal.

I have two PP accounts as well for business and one personal.

Thanks
Message 28 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal do they HP or SP? Hard pull

If they HP who do they pull and what does it come up as for a HP? They pull Equifax.

Blispay I believe I have read they HP .. but how does it show or come up as a HP? Hard pull on Experian and they currently only report oto Experian (hopefully forever so it's still a 2/3 hidden tradeline).

This is how Blispay currently reports (they just reported my line today 27 days after I applied on 8/30/16) on Experian with Credit Check Total (CCT). 

BlispayReporting.jpg

Message 29 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Aeswome job!!

I too am thinking of doing exactly what you did with Sams MC. Im gardening for PF next year, because I want their rewards card as well....and ditch the Sams MC with a 24% apr...Smiley Sad
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.