Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal MC - 2% Cashback

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: PayPal MC - 2% Cashback

Congrats on the approval VB! It will grow in time with you, you'll see! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 20
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval........it will grow.   

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing where it'll be in a year.
Message 13 of 20
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Congrats, and come back & confirm the CL when you get the card. I was approved for it in early July and I never saw the CL, just the $250 temp CL in PayPal. If you have credit monitoring services Synchrony reports the new account quickly. I got an alert a few days after approval and saw the the CL ws $7k. But my TU is 720, and I've had Synchrony Walmart & Lowes for several years, both with $10k CLs. I bet you got more than $300 CL.

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll report back when it arrives to verify if it is $300 or if they end up keeping at $300 as stated in the email.

It's funny that you just said something about the Lowe's card. I got an email this morning about that card and decided to apply and they approved me for $300.

Weird low limits for Sync, but I know they grow!
Message 15 of 20
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@VelosterBEAR wrote:
I'll report back when it arrives to verify if it is $300 or if they end up keeping at $300 as stated in the email.

It's funny that you just said something about the Lowe's card. I got an email this morning about that card and decided to apply and they approved me for $300.

Weird low limits for Sync, but I know they grow!

Lowes is one that you can recon. They approved me for $737 in Jan 2015. I called and told them I was putting my house on the market and planned to buy new flooring & other improvements (which was true) and they reconned the limit to $5k. I did a couple of the 6-12 month deferred interest purchases and earlier this year I requested the CLI to $10k, instant approval.

Well, even if it's $300, yep, Synchrony is geneous with CLIs after good usage & payments.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied yesterday and got an 8k limit. Applied for my wife and she got 5k. We both sell on eBay
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Wish mine had been $8k but it's all good. I just got word that it's being reported and it is indeed only $300.
Message 18 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the low Lowes Smiley Wink but we know it can only get HighesSmiley Happy

I would use your new PP and put something nice on it pay it off rinse and repeat and ill bet within a month or 2 you have s more workable limit VBSmiley Happy
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's my plan! I kind of realize as long as you use it they normally will raise the limit quickly. Found that out for sure because we use the Old Navy card and it got the huge increase but we also have a GAP card also and never use it but they were opened at the same time.

So you would think the GAP would be eligible for the increase also but nope! So I know to just throw $100 on it every month and pay it off and watch it grow!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.