Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal MC Approved!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: PayPal MC Approved!

@ObeyJohnny12 Yea true but PayPal is wayyy more better simply because its PayPal hahha. congrats!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@dodfire wrote:

I have only been in the GARDEN since 2/20 and you all are making things really hard for me to stay!!! Ugh!! Paypal do not do this to me!!!!

I'm sure there is a reason you are in the garden. You have a nice line up of cards. Let them grow a bit. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 25
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

I have only been in the GARDEN since 2/20 and you all are making things really hard for me to stay!!! Ugh!! Paypal do not do this to me!!!!

Tell me about it. I was recently approved for CSP 2 weeks ago and i told myself this 1st of the month no more apps but whoops my finger slipped and clicked the paypal app submit button. 

Bittersweet feeling! Smiley Tongue

So hard to stay app free. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 13 of 25
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

Tell me about it. I was recently approved for CSP 2 weeks ago and i told myself this 1st of the month no more apps but whoops my finger slipped and clicked the paypal app submit button. 

Bittersweet feeling! Smiley Tongue

So hard to stay app free. 

I hear ya....the whole reason I came to the garden is because of the CSP....got the big DENIED stamp on that one. They told me that 6 new cards this year should be enough and check back with them in a year!! Smiley Sad Really hurt my feelings but they didnt care!! LOL

*8/10/13
Message 14 of 25
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!
I requested a cli a few months in but didn't get what I requested.
Instead, they auto cli me to $4400 from $2000 the third month I believe! Good luck!
Then I went from $4400-7000-13000-20000!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 25
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!
Instead, they auto cli me to $4400 from $2000 the third month I believe! Good luck!

Oh man, i hope i have your kind of luck. Mine is starting at 2000. Hopefully they give me a nice auto cli with good use. 

Best part is that cli are sp. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 16 of 25
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 17 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!

Oh man, i hope i have your kind of luck. Mine is starting at 2000. Hopefully they give me a nice auto cli with good use. 

Best part is that cli are sp. 

I started off at $1500 In Oct, they auto CLI me to $3000 after the third statement. The statement before that my balance was $1226! Smiley Surprised -Christmas, what can I say! 

Im sure you'll get $4k easy!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

youngandcreditwrthy and others that have gotten increases on your PayPal MC....did you use it a lot leading up to the increases? Thanks.

Message 19 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

youngandcreditwrthy and others that have gotten increases on your PayPal MC....did you use it a lot leading up to the increases? Thanks.

For me, I did but I also let one balance carryover. It was my 4 th month but my 3rd statement that I got my increase. 

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.