Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal 2% CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal 2% CLI

Just had my 3rd statement cut on the 15th and decided tonight to shoot for $10,000. My starting limit was $4,000 and i've done about $300-$500 spend monthly. I make multiple payments and have let a balance report each month- usually $90-$150 then PIF.  This statement i let over $400 report and then paid it off a few days ago.

Approved for $4,000 increase 

TU 703

Util 22%

11-12 inq

New accounts 3/6 

AAoA 1yr  AoOA 3yr

I hate when the screen changes and says " unfortunately we cant approve" and you start to think denial but as you keep reading you realize it's just saying denied for the amount you asked for but "we can approve you for X amount" uhg... play with my emotions like that!

Edit: included CLI amount... oopsSmiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal 2% CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Just had my 3rd statement cut on the 15th and decided tonight to shoot for $10,000. My starting limit was $4,000 and i've done about $300-$500 spend monthly. I make multiple payments and have let a balance report each month- usually $90-$150 then PIF.  This statement i let over $400 report and then paid it off a few days ago.

TU 703

Util 22%

11-12 inq

New accounts 3/6 

AAoO 1yr  AoOA 3yr

I hate when the screen changes and says " unfortunately we cant approve" and you start to think denial but as you keep reading you realize it's just saying denied for the amount you asked for but "we can approve you for X amount" uhg... play with my emotions like that!

And? What was X amount? (Or did I miss it.)

Congrats to you, in any case. Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iheartwings wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

TU 703

Util 22%

11-12 inq

New accounts 3/6 

AAoO 1yr  AoOA 3yr

And? What was X amount? (Or did I miss it.)

Congrats to you, in any case. Smiley Happy 

Thanks! Sorry, I had it there but then i reworded things and  somehow it got lost before i hit post..... fixed now Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your PayPal 2x CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

One Heck of a CLI

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a 2X CLI! Pretty nice there!

Message 6 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on another AWESOME CLI, you are on a Roll!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's alright. You'll make that limit goal on the next try.

Congrats! on the SP CLI approval!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.