Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal 2% MC Approval 15K SL

tag
3bcswins3
New Contributor

Paypal 2% MC Approval 15K SL

They pulled TU. I was given a temporary limit of 4K until I activate the card and then 15K. I have a Sams MC through SYNC at 25K. I'd like this one to be 25K or 35K. Should I call credit solutions to recon or just do the CLI LUV every 3 months on the website? Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal 2% MC Approval 15K SL

Well, it doesn't hurt to ask them, but 15k is already a really good starting credit line. Is there any other reason why you want to have more?

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there any other reason why you want to have more?

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."  Gordon Gekko in the movie "Wall Street".

Message 3 of 11
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

DP please
Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats not a good sl, thsts a monster slSmiley Wink. Sync must like you. Only you know if 15k isnt enough. Just remember Sync's 100k exposure snd the higher your exposure and income, sometimes you get invited to a blue envelope supperSmiley Wink. Not saying it will happen but always possible. Data points on your profile might help others, thanks and congrats
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!! What a starting limit!!!! Congratulations! I would heed the advice above. 

Message 6 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there any other reason why you want to have more?

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."  Gordon Gekko in the movie "Wall Street".

And then he went to jail

Congrats OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 8 of 11
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Most likely, the luv button won't work for CLIs to the limit you want. I was denied online LOTS of times after my initial $10k approval. About 7 months later and a collection of denial letters, I decided to call CS and finally got approved.
Message 9 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Plus 1 imaximous, cls over 10k usually get passed up to CS level
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.