Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal 2% MC Approved

Untitled.png

AAoA: 2 years

Tu: 752

Tu Inquiries: 7 in past 6

Synchrony accounts: 5 5k lines

5k seems to be the threshold for my lines across all creditors, not just Synchrony. Is it typical to only be allowed around 10% of your yearly income as a credit line?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paypal 2% MC Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

AAoA: 2 years

Tu: 752

Tu Inquiries: 7 in past 6

Synchrony accounts: 5 5k lines

5k seems to be the threshold for my lines across all creditors, not just Synchrony. Is it typical to only be allowed around 10% of your yearly income as a credit line?

With one creditor typically people can get 40-50% of their income.  If you are talking about exposure across multiple lenders you can get 2-7x+ your income on CL's with strong scores and a long history, etc..  You can call Credit Solutions and ask for 25k and probably will get it by a SP for this card if you are interested with your TU score

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh that is something I may do as this will be my daily. Thanks for the help. 

Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Think they are open 24 hours as off shores.

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gave it a shot, however I was declined 25k and not given a counter. I should of mentioned I have gotten 5 store cards since the beggining of this year, and is most likely the reason for my decline, but we'll find out when I receive my letter. Oh wells, better luck next year when I get some usage. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.