cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Cashback CLI

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal Cashback CLI

I was (and actually am) stressed with a group project where my group was not doing anything and it is due today, then, out of stress, I decide to go to Paypal and visit Synchrony. I see my 4,500 CL and say ¨Hm... It would be better if it would be 5,000, ya know, round numbers¨ so even though I received a big increase recently, I put 5,000 as my increase and BUM, Synchro did not even doubt about me. Maybe opening that JCPenny card had its advantages as well...

PD: Just tried with my Paypal Credit acount (Used it once, then there just to fill space in my Paypal account) asked 1,000 and had a CLI all the way up to 2,800. Synchro is really kind with me today apparently.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal Cashback CLI

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Paypal CashBack MC and Paypal Credit CLIs - That's how it's Done!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $204K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your increases!!
Message 5 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Congrats!!

popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
Established Member

Ne experience with the PayPal credit line, but with the cash back card you should always ask for more. They will give you a lower amount if they dont approve your request in full. I think you left money on the table. Next time add another 0 to your request.
Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats !

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>11/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Blondie - Call me ( 1978 )
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Contributor

@CoSprings99 wrote:
Ne experience with the PayPal credit line, but with the cash back card you should always ask for more. They will give you a lower amount if they dont approve your request in full. I think you left money on the table. Next time add another 0 to your request.

I was like 100% that I was going to be declined being honest, just received a good increase some weeks ago. But you are right, I could have been approved for more surely

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.