cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Cashback CLI

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal Cashback CLI

I was (and actually am) stressed with a group project where my group was not doing anything and it is due today, then, out of stress, I decide to go to Paypal and visit Synchrony. I see my 4,500 CL and say ¨Hm... It would be better if it would be 5,000, ya know, round numbers¨ so even though I received a big increase recently, I put 5,000 as my increase and BUM, Synchro did not even doubt about me. Maybe opening that JCPenny card had its advantages as well...

PD: Just tried with my Paypal Credit acount (Used it once, then there just to fill space in my Paypal account) asked 1,000 and had a CLI all the way up to 2,800. Synchro is really kind with me today apparently.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal Cashback CLI

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Paypal CashBack MC and Paypal Credit CLIs - That's how it's Done!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33K | NFCU Flagship VS $15K
Apple Card WEMC $6K | Macy's AMEX $4.5K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $194K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your increases!!
Message 5 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
Established Member

Ne experience with the PayPal credit line, but with the cash back card you should always ask for more. They will give you a lower amount if they dont approve your request in full. I think you left money on the table. Next time add another 0 to your request.
Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats !

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>04/2020 CCT EX 834 TU 848 EQ 844

I'd get it one piece at a time
And it wouldn't cost me a dime
You'll know it's me when I come through your town
I'm gonna ride around in style
I'm gonna drive everybody wild
'Cause I'll have the only one there is around.

- Johnny Cash One Piece At A Time
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Contributor

@CoSprings99 wrote:
Ne experience with the PayPal credit line, but with the cash back card you should always ask for more. They will give you a lower amount if they dont approve your request in full. I think you left money on the table. Next time add another 0 to your request.

I was like 100% that I was going to be declined being honest, just received a good increase some weeks ago. But you are right, I could have been approved for more surely

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.