Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Cashback Mastercard Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Cashback Mastercard Approved!!

Wanted to add another data point for those of us with less than stellar credit.

I was reading all the PayPal messages and decide to log into my PayPal account and the PayPal 2% Cashback offer was there. Since my scores are currently low and the fact I had never actually bought anything via PayPal I was a bit skeptical.  Did a bit more reading the forums and decided to apply! Approved!! I got the temporary $300 credit limit message but happy nonetheless. I don't know who they pulled yet but current scores are below.

I started my credit rebuild phase a month ago with zero cards. As of today I now have 3! ( Discover IT, Capital One, PayPal MasterCard. Now off to the garden til scores at least get to 700. Thanks to all for the valuable guidance on here.

TU Fico - 638

Exp Fico - 640

EQ Fico - 670

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Cashback Mastercard Approved!!

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mods if this should be moved to the "Approvals" thread please do so.Thats where I meant to post it.

Message 3 of 14
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the 2% card! Nice! Cat Happy

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!

Message 5 of 14
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  3 great cards to have in your wallet!

Message 6 of 14
MidnightKnight
New Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Great everyday card with no FTF!

Message 7 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nothing soothes the soul more than a $300 PP MC2Smiley Wink Ishould know, I proudly sport oneSmiley Wink. Those are three nice cards to start off with. Be smart stick with those 3 and let some time grow and when you are ready for card #4 your profile will thank you for itSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 14
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!! 

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question. While the approval said the temporary credit line is $300, is it possible that it will stay that? Im somewhat confused by some of the other threads and the infamous $300 temporary line. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.