Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Credit Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Credit Approval

After many denials, I finally got my credit going in a good direction. I was checking out of Overstock.com and figured oh what the heck I will try for Paypal credit this way. BOOM! Approved $2000 sl. I am overjoyed. I know many may not like paypal credit but it comes in useful for me because I use paypal constantly!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Credit Approval

Congratulations! I have all the "majors" and I love my PayPal Credit.

Sometimes, you just gotta have a hidden tradeline to buffer things.

Again, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! I have all the "majors" and I love my PayPal Credit.

Sometimes, you just gotta have a hidden tradeline to buffer things.

Again, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Yes! I do see that as a bonus. It isn't reported to the bureaus and so it will not count against my utilization. This can help me when it comes to managing certain credit cards I have without showing high utilization on my paypal credit. I just have to use it wisely!

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. Actually most people do not have issues with PPC , its a great hidden tradeline. Just keep in mind that when it converts over to Synchrony there may be a chance it could teport to bureaus so be careful carrying a high balance on it .Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After many denials, I finally got my credit going in a good direction. I was checking out of Overstock.com and figured oh what the heck I will try for Paypal credit this way. BOOM! Approved $2000 sl. I am overjoyed. I know many may not like paypal credit but it comes in useful for me because I use paypal constantly!

keep it up man sl 2,000 not bad any data points?

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

keep it up man sl 2,000 not bad any data points?

Sure!

Starting limit: $2000

APR: 19.99% minimum interest charge is $2

No interest if paid in full within 6 months of purchases $99 or more

Not sure which was pulled yet as nothing has shown up on my reports but usually PPC has pulled EQ for me and right now EQ fico is 640, AAoA: 3 months, INQs: 17, Utilization: 21%

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

I gave up my PayPal credit last year.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They reward you that much? My credit isn't good because my identity got Stolen how can i GUARANTEE get an approval
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
They reward you that much? My credit isn't good because my identity got Stolen how can i GUARANTEE get an approval

I don't believe there can be a guarantee on getting approved. My PPC has been very good to me I am now almost at $5000 Cl. What do your scores look like? Any baddies?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.