Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Credit Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Credit Approval!

I'm hoping this remains a hidden TL, because that would be great. But I have been considering applying for this for awhile now...I have something that I've been wanting to buy and take advantage of the 6 months no interest payments lol.....I started to apply but then backed out before....tonight I got an email saying I was "selected" to apply for Paypal Credit. Which probably means nothing more than marketing, but I've been tempted to apply anyway so I bit the bullet.

Approved for $3050!! The item I bought was $533 and with Paypal Credit, comes with 6 months no interest financing so I plan on paying it off within that time for sure. I feel so happy!! This is a purchase I've been considering for literally years so being able to finally finance it with no interest is like a dream come true, haha.

No HP notifications so far, but I'm sure it will happen. My TU is the worst so I doubt they pulled that. I have existing accounts with Comenity through Williams Sonoma, JCrew, Overstock and Express. So idk if that had anything to do with my approval or not. Existing scores are around the 650 range with multiple medical bills in collections. 1% CC utilization. No lates or baddies other than the medical bills. AAOA around a year.

EDIT: Finally got a notification this afternoon that they pulled my EQ

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Credit Approval!

Congrats! That 6 month/no interest is a great deal, along with no hit to util% because of hidden TL. Curious to see if and when you get notice of a HP. Maybe update?
Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That 6 month/no interest is a great deal, along with no hit to util% because of hidden TL. Curious to see if and when you get notice of a HP. Maybe update?

Message 3 of 30
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey Congrats! That 6 Months No Payment No Interest is always a welcome for major purchases! Add the hidden TL (For now) and it just becomes awesome!
Check Credit Karma or get one in case you don’t have it yet to look for an EQ hp from Comenity which they almost always pull.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats a very good sl for PPCSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 30
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Great starting limit! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:

Check Credit Karma or get one in case you don’t have it yet to look for an EQ hp from Comenity which they almost always pull.

Paypal Credit pulled TU for me.

Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! That's a great SL.
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Still no notificaton of a HP. I always get notifications from my various credit monitoring sites the instant that they actually happen. When I apped for Kohls, I got the HP notification via email and text before the approval page could even load lol. So we'll see what happens.

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright, so finally this afternoon I got a notification that they pulled my EQ.

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.