Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Credit approved but...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Credit approved but...

Hi Guys,

Don't know if this belong to approvals, if not please accept my apologies.

Any has deal with this before?

You’re approved! Your new credit line is $1,250.00.

Unfortunately, we ran into a problem linking your PayPal Credit Line to your PayPal account:

• It looks like you already have another line of credit offered by PayPal in your wallet. At this time, we only support one PayPal line of credit in your wallet at a time.

I do have Paypal Master Card added to paypal, i really like paypal credit better so what should i do ??

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Credit approved but...

Congrats!! Unfortunately, you are only allowed 1 PayPal product per Paypal email account. You have to set up another PayPal account to link PayPal credit to it.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Guys,

Don't know if this belong to approvals, if not please accept my apologies.

Any has deal with this before?

You’re approved! Your new credit line is $1,250.00.

Unfortunately, we ran into a problem linking your PayPal Credit Line to your PayPal account:

• It looks like you already have another line of credit offered by PayPal in your wallet. At this time, we only support one PayPal line of credit in your wallet at a time.

I do have Paypal Master Card added to paypal, i really like paypal credit better so what should i do ??

Thank you in advance.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!! Unfortunately, you are only allowed 1 PayPal product per Paypal email account. You have to set up another PayPal account to link PayPal credit to it.

Done, created a new paypal account, called paypal CS and got my paypal credit linked, thank you very much for your help.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're very welcome!! Congrats again on the approval!! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 8
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Glad you got the new PayPal account set up and the new account linked!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.