Did you mean: 

Paypal Extra MC CLI

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Paypal Extra MC CLI

Logged on today and no FICO score jump Smiley Sad

Logged onto Penfed and no quarterly offer Smiley Sad

I went to the fridge to get something to drink and all I had was beer (too early) Smiley Sad

So I grabbed my PP Extra MC and called Credit Solutions.  Very businesslike gal answered. Took my info and asked how much I wanted.  I was currently at $14.5k so I asked for $20k.  Came back on the line and apologied ( my heart sunk )  She said her system was slow and she needed a little more time.  After another 45 seconds or so, she came back on the line and congratulated me. I got the full $20k

Tried to get info from her as to max PP Extra limits and she refused to give me any guideance saying she would redo my request for a higher limit if I wanted.  Decided not to poke the Synchrony bear more then I just did

Take that Penfed !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Paypal Extra MC CLI

Congrats on your increase, Meanie! 

Message 2 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the increase there

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the very nice total CL Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME  Paypal Extras MC CLI - That's how it's DONE!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the nice CLI! Enjoy!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.