Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

tag
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Was doing my monthly check on accounts to make sure I didn't have any balances that I wasn't aware of. To my surprise upon checking I noticed that my 2% Paypal card was no longer at 10K limit. Instead it now showed a limit of 12,500. Not sure when Paypal started giving out auto love on this card after 10K limit, but I'm now living proof that it is now possible. Really good to see that this card has the potential to grow. They must've gotten the memo that I'm now giving the spend I was giving to this card to my 3% AOD lol. Check your PayPal account everyone as I'm sure there are plenty others with Auto CLI success 😀Screenshot_20200731-053906_Chrome.jpg

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Congrats! ..

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eagered2succeed  Super Congrats on your PayPal Mastercard auto luv!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, enjoy the increased credit Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

Was doing my monthly check on accounts to make sure I didn't have any balances that I wasn't aware of. To my surprise upon checking I noticed that my 2% Paypal card was no longer at 10K limit. Instead it now showed a limit of 12,500. Not sure when Paypal started giving out auto love on this card after 10K limit, but I'm now living proof that it is now possible. Really good to see that this card has the potential to grow. They must've gotten the memo that I'm now giving the spend I was giving to this card to my 3% AOD lol. Check your PayPal account everyone as I'm sure there are plenty others with Auto CLI success 😀Screenshot_20200731-053906_Chrome.jpg

Congrats!   Seeing your post and suggestion I logged into my PayPal and hot dog I too also received a 2500 Auto CLI!!!  

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 25
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

Congrats!   Seeing your post and suggestion I logged into my PayPal and hot dog I too also received a 2500 Auto CLI!!!  

Congrats. Such an awesome unexpected surprise especially during these this time when finance institutions are reducing the amount of credit they extend.

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

Congrats. Such an awesome unexpected surprise especially during these this time when finance institutions are reducing the amount of credit they extend.

Right!  I never thought I'd see over 10k on this card.   

Message 8 of 25
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 9 of 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your PCLI!
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.