cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K


@Hasselfree wrote:

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

Was doing my monthly check on accounts to make sure I didn't have any balances that I wasn't aware of. To my surprise upon checking I noticed that my 2% Paypal card was no longer at 10K limit. Instead it now showed a limit of 12,500. Not sure when Paypal started giving out auto love on this card after 10K limit, but I'm now living proof that it is now possible. Really good to see that this card has the potential to grow. They must've gotten the memo that I'm now giving the spend I was giving to this card to my 3% AOD lol. Check your PayPal account everyone as I'm sure there are plenty others with Auto CLI success 😀Screenshot_20200731-053906_Chrome.jpg

 


Congrats!   Seeing your post and suggestion I logged into my PayPal and hot dog I too also received a 2500 Auto CLI!!!  


Congratulations on your PCLI!

Message 11 of 25
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Congratulations on the increase! This is great to know. I just checked my PPMC, but alas, no increase 😞





Message 12 of 25
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Congratulations on your PayPal Mastercard auto-CLI!



Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (EX/TU):

Inquiries:


Message 13 of 25
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K


@Eagered2succeed wrote:

Was doing my monthly check on accounts to make sure I didn't have any balances that I wasn't aware of. To my surprise upon checking I noticed that my 2% Paypal card was no longer at 10K limit. Instead it now showed a limit of 12,500. Not sure when Paypal started giving out auto love on this card after 10K limit, but I'm now living proof that it is now possible. Really good to see that this card has the potential to grow. They must've gotten the memo that I'm now giving the spend I was giving to this card to my 3% AOD lol. Check your PayPal account everyone as I'm sure there are plenty others with Auto CLI success 😀Screenshot_20200731-053906_Chrome.jpg

 


Congrats on the auto love!! The best CLI are ones that take no effort. 👏🏻 

Love yourself, embrace yourself, be yourself-
Message 14 of 25
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Congrats!!! Any dp's for your 2% family holding our breath for an extra buck???

 

I just past my 4th statement, hit the love button, but nobody answered. I've put literally 9-10k of spend on this in the past 4 months. Maybe one day. 

Message 15 of 25
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Congratulations on your CLI!!







Message 16 of 25
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K


@blindambition wrote:

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

Was doing my monthly check on accounts to make sure I didn't have any balances that I wasn't aware of. To my surprise upon checking I noticed that my 2% Paypal card was no longer at 10K limit. Instead it now showed a limit of 12,500. Not sure when Paypal started giving out auto love on this card after 10K limit, but I'm now living proof that it is now possible. Really good to see that this card has the potential to grow. They must've gotten the memo that I'm now giving the spend I was giving to this card to my 3% AOD lol. Check your PayPal account everyone as I'm sure there are plenty others with Auto CLI success 😀Screenshot_20200731-053906_Chrome.jpg

 


Congrats on the auto love!! The best CLI are ones that take no effort. 👏🏻 


So true.

Message 17 of 25
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K


@Dmessina666 wrote:

Congrats!!! Any dp's for your 2% family holding our breath for an extra buck???

 

I just past my 4th statement, hit the love button, but nobody answered. I've put literally 9-10k of spend on this in the past 4 months. Maybe one day. 


I would say try again at the 6th month mark. It also heps to call in for CLI. No hp so no worries there.

 

As for DP I orginally got the card in April of 2018 with an 8K credit limit. Believe I got my increase to 10 a few months after. Knowing that was the max limit I never put in another request. Recieved the 2.5K increase to make it 12,500 I'm guessing in July. Transunion score is 780.

Message 18 of 25
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K


@Eagered2succeed wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

Congrats!!! Any dp's for your 2% family holding our breath for an extra buck???

 

I just past my 4th statement, hit the love button, but nobody answered. I've put literally 9-10k of spend on this in the past 4 months. Maybe one day. 


I would say try again at the 6th month mark. It also heps to call in for CLI. No hp so no worries there.

 

As for DP I orginally got the card in April of 2018 with an 8K credit limit. Believe I got my increase to 10 a few months after. Knowing that was the max limit I never put in another request. Recieved the 2.5K increase to make it 12,500 I'm guessing in July. Transunion score is 780.


Congrats! MY DPs: Approved 7/17 w/$7k SL. $1k auto CLI 11/17, $2k auto CLI 8/18 taking it the "max" CL of $10k. Surprised the heck out of me when I got an auto CLI to $12.5k in March this year. My TU Fico8 was only around 731 then, now 766 as my 2010 BK7 fell off.

Maybe $12,500 is the new "maximum credit limit" now?

 


Message 19 of 25
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal MasterCard Auto CLI love limit now above 10K

Congrats!!!








Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.