Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Mastercard

Was approved for a $2k limit today. Absolutely great news. I also finally was approved for Amex Everyday and a Discover IT card.  I am definitely done card surfing for awhile.  Feels nice.  

6 REPLIES 6
cf2701
Regular Contributor

Re: Paypal Mastercard

You have any data points for us that you’d like to share?

Congrats!
BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $13,900 | CECU Visa $10,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $18,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $2,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $12,400 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $17,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $20,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000 | NFCU Platinum $25,000
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you mind sharing your scores? Paypall keeps spamming me with this offer and id like to get it to boost my credit, but im cautious to go for it as i dont want to waste an inquiry as i recently got spammed with inquiries when i bought a car a few months ago

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

would you mind sharing your scores? Paypall keeps spamming me with this offer and id like to get it to boost my credit, but im cautious to go for it as i dont want to waste an inquiry as i recently got spammed with inquiries when i bought a car a few months ago

They pulled Transunion and my FICO 8 score is 651. I currently have Paypal credit with them as well so I am not sure if that helped as well.

Message 4 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on surfing m8

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a decent approval!

I had the PayPal Extras MasterCard before I applied for the Paypal Cashback card. My limit on my PayPal Extras was $6000, and I was only approved for a limit of $300 on the Cashback card... Very disappointing, but I think it had something to do with my existing limit of $6000 on the other card.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Was approved for a $2k limit today. Absolutely great news. I also finally was approved for Amex Everyday and a Discover IT card.  I am definitely done card surfing for awhile.  Feels nice.  

Congrats on the Approval for PP, Amex and Discover IT.

I was apping for 2% CB the other day and got denied by Citi DC, it prompt me to app for the PP Mastercard and was suprised to get approved for 6K SL.

I was not expecting that.. LOL, and eventually getting Citi DC via PC of my Citi Diamond Preferred..

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.