Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal double up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal double up

A few days ago I got an email from PayPal saying I was invited to apply for PayPal credit account. 4k instant approval. Didn't use it at all yet. Went to log on to my PayPal tonight and was greeted with an invitation to apply for the PP 2% cash back MC🤔 Instant approval 2k. I though synchrony hated me but I stand corrected. First synchrony account🤗 3rd highest SL. Pulled TU 662, 12 INQ, 4% UTIL, 1 neg medical bill from 2013. 7 new accounts in last 6 months.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal double up

Congrats on your approval. I may go for the 2% card after I finish my year in the garden ....if I can restrain the last few months.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ThanksSmiley Happy I'm headed to the garden myself after that one.
Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice , this is a rare one, 2 pp in one day. PPC is gonna become Sync this year so will be interesting to see what becomes of it.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what someone mentioned in another post. I googled it and it says they purchased 1billion in PPC accounts or something along those lines
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering if the PpCredit will still be a hidden trade line. That was kinda why I appd for it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.