Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PaypalCredit auto luv

Woohoo Joe! You've been on an awesome roll lately with CLI's! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC! Looks like that's growing well for you. Now I'm wondering maybe I should've gone with the PayPal credit vs the PayPal mastercard. I think I've had it for 8 months and no CLI's. Boo, lol. Looks like things continue to moving in the right direction for you, keep it going!

Message 12 of 23
805orbust
Valued Contributor

And BOOYAH BABY!!!  Just like that showing the love to one of our finest!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job AJC!! Congrats on the auto cli! Those are always the best kind!Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 23
luxeprw9
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  That's great news!

No such luck for me.  I've had this account since 2014 with no increases.  To be fair, I haven't used it since the initial purchase in 2014! LOL!  

I'd like to use it more, since it's a hidden tradeline and that would be very beneficial to me right now since I'm rebuilding my credit.  But I need more $$$.

How often do you use this account?  Maybe that's what's holding me back.

FICO Score 8 as of 07/23/18
EQ - 770
EX - 757
TU - 741
Goal: 800
Message 15 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lux, i use it only occasionally. I think maybe 2 or 3 times ive had it upwards to my original balance about 400-500 but i would pay some every month and a couple occassions used my Boa bt's to bring it back to zero. I just baught some sneakers and i have 6 months to pay it down but will try to pay it down as fast as possible. I prefer to try to use this account like a pif anyway but the 6 months 0% interest is great for purchases over $99.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Im glad B335 got one tooSmiley Happy.

I think if you at least use it a few times and make your payments eventually theyll give an auto. Good luck Luxe on getting oneSmiley Happy
Message 16 of 23
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Hey brother, so I logged in today just to peek and they gave me an auto bump as well. From $2000 to $2350. That works for me. To hidden finity and beyond!!

Message 17 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats great 805! Thats 300 that you can use comfortably. I know my new limit is much more eye pleasing than my starting limitSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy

NOW WHERES THAT DARN BUZZ LIGHTYEAR? ! Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major congrats AJC!🎉🎊🍾🎈. I went to check mine. **bleep** I don't have one so no love for me😋

Message 19 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No worries Miesterbro, yours is comingSmiley Happy
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.