Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed CC Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed CC Approval!

I'm in the early stages of rebuiding after chapter 13. I applied and was approved for PenFed Power Cash Rewards SL $10K, my highest approval thus far! Very exciting. I'm wondering about some posts I've read about multiple apps with PenFed within 90 days. I currently have an auto loan with Ally at 8% that opened 2/2018. I see PenFed offers auto refinance. They reported my score is 732 on my approval letter. Should I request an auto refinance through them? Would be a soft pull using that score or would they do a HP?

3 REPLIES 3
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed CC Approval!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in the early stages of rebuiding aSmiley Very Happyfter chapter 13. I applied and was approved for PenFed Power Cash Rewards SL $10K, my highest approval thus far! Very exciting. I'm wondering about some posts I've read about multiple apps with PenFed within 90 days. I currently have an auto loan with Ally at 8% that opened 2/2018. I see PenFed offers auto refinance. They reported my score is 732 on my approval letter. Should I request an auto refinance through them? Would be a soft pull using that score or would they do a HP?

Super Congrats on your PenFed PCR $10,000 SL! Smiley Very Happy

As you now know, PenFed hard pulls Equifax FICO 9.

The even better news for you is that each EQ hard pull

is good for up to 90 days. So I would give them a call

to verify that the hard pull is still good before inquiring

about an auto refi. With a EQ FICO 9 732 you shouldn't

have any problem qualifying for a rate lower than 8%.

Congrats again on your PCR approval. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats on your approval!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.