Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed CC Approved No HP Showing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed CC Approved No HP Showing?

I just applied for the PenFed PowerCash Rewards about an hour ago. I received instant approval with a SL of $5.5K. There was no alert of any HP's as of yet. Is this normal for them? I completed the app by doing the electronic signature and got the standard you will receive your card in 7-10 days.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed CC Approved No HP Showing?

When did you join? Was it recently?  If so they used the same pull.

If not, the pull could be delayed and show up the next day.

Message 2 of 7
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Be patient, it will show itself...congratulations btw!

Robot Very Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I applied for the banking and after I read they HP for the checking/savings I figured I had nothing to lose. I was in the garden until today after my 4 approvals two weeks ago. I had no intention of tapping for another credit card. Thankfully it worked out in my favor. Just thought it was weird I havent seen any HP as of yet even after opening account/apping.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I just applied for the PenFed PowerCash Rewards about an hour ago. I received instant approval with a SL of $5.5K. There was no alert of any HP's as of yet. Is this normal for them? I completed the app by doing the electronic signature and got the standard you will receive your card in 7-10 days.

Congrats! I have my eyes on this card.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. No more apps until the end of this year when I will try for the BoA card again. Then I'm done with new cards for at least two years. Need some time to let all of my new cards grow.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My HP didnt show up till the next day oh and congrats
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.