Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed PCR Approved

tag
gorgon
Established Contributor

PenFed PCR Approved

Apped last night around 7pm using pre-approval mailer. Asked to upload license, SS card, and utility bill for identity verification which I did immediately. Got the approval email today at 11:30am. The pre-approval letter said Visa Signature, but the graphic they sent and the SL make me think it's not a Visa Signature.

penf.png

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed PCR Approved

Congratulations on your PCR Approval!!!

I "think" the minimum CL for a Signature Card is $5000 so it may not necessarily be...I could be wrong.

PenFed CLI's are HP so you can always ask in the future, just be prepared for another HP

Message 2 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 20
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your PenFed PCR approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats - very glad it worked out for you! Typically a Visa Sig is a minimum of $5000 but issuers do have the option to issue them with a limit below that so you may still get it. Nonetheless you're in - enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your PCR Approval..

Message 6 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your PenFed approval!!

Message 7 of 20
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 20
Hex
Valued Contributor

@gorgon 

Nice work getting in with PenFed. Getting your first card with them is great. You do need a CL of 5K for the signature version and they do not upgrade to siggy if your limit increases later. So if it's really important to you you might want to try to recon the limit now. Otherwise you can be like me and get two of them. One Platinum and one Siggy. 

Message 9 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great jobSmiley Happy. This is definetly one of the few lenders actually approving more with cc imo. Enjoy. Still waiting lolSmiley Wink

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.