Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed PCR CLI approved. Update Platinum Rewards approved 20k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed PCR CLI approved. Update Platinum Rewards approved 20k

I opened this account 5/2018 with a 2k SL. I have tried once before to increase the limit to getting a big fat no from PenFed.

I also refinanced my truck with PenFed 5/2018. So maybe they are starting to warm up to me after almost 2 years of history with them.

I have only used this card once in the past 6-7 months. Prior to that I took the usuals up to 1200 a month and PIF to try getting a better limit, but that just wasn’t working.

I was just now able to take my limit from 2k - 20k instant approval with a EQ pull, so now I’ve bounced out of the garden. It was worth the approval I might add !

Time to put my DC on ice since that’s been open since 3/2018 and still stuck at $1800. To be fair I don’t use it enough. But the limit is to low to be my DD.

Update: I figured why waste an opportunity here, and reused the Hp to go for a second card with PenFed. Platinum Rewards approved 20k with 14.99% APR.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed PCR CLI approved.

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 4 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY...

hammering nail in the coffin GIF by FC Bayern Munich

NAILED IT!!!

HUGE  CONGRATS  on your  10X  PenFed Power Cash Rewards CLI - That's how it's DONE!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 13
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Very nice..congrats
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congratulations!
Message 7 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Now than ballerSmiley Happy. Enjoy!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 10X PenFed PCR increase!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.