Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Patherfinder Amex approved! 10K SL -

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Patherfinder Amex approved! 10K SL -

I joined by selecting the $17 donation to an organization and PenFed is Amazing! 10k SL, I applied for their gas card and it went into pending Smiley Sad 

On another note, people who have joined with the $17 donation, do i get a bill or something? I made the initial deposit into their savings with my credit card but I don't think I got billed for the $17 donation which is weird. 

Data Points: 

Pulled EQ which is sitting at 725, inquiries 10, AAOA 4, utilization 5%, Income, 65k, no baddies

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: PenFed Patherfinder Amex approved! 10K SL -

CONGRATS on the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 3 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval!

There may be some exceptions but generally Penfed limits new customers to $10k to start out with. So I'm betting the gas card will be denied. If you really want both now you may try calling and asking for a recon. I would think they would allow you to have 2x $5k cards.

As for the donation, when I joined I used a card and it came in one $22 chunk including the $5 deposit.

Message 5 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy. Yes if you used a cc to fund your donation, you will see it on your next cc bill lolSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.