Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Pathfinder approved 10K @ 17.99

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Pathfinder approved 10K @ 17.99

Congrats !

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>11/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Blondie - Call me ( 1978 )
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted
Established Member

Curious to ask, how long have you been a member of PenFed before applying for your approved CC?

@audio-disabled wrote:

I've been waiting patiently until I was in a full year of credit card rebuild with Barclay, CapOne, and Merrick. I put most of my expenses on CapOne, ahead of Barclay. I put monthly utilties bills on Merrick, that's it. I'm also 25 months post CH7 DC.

My scores that I pulled as of today with Equifax is:

FICO8 - 675

FICO8 Bankcard - 683

FICO9 Bankcard - 686

My charged off Navient account has fell off this month.

I app'd for Pathfinder and had a long processing time before being approved at $10,000 at 17.99% APR. I can breathe...I can BREATHE!

Starting Score: 536
Current Score EQ Fico9: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@juamalik wrote:

Curious to ask, how long have you been a member of PenFed before applying for your approved CC?

@audio-disabled wrote:

I've been waiting patiently until I was in a full year of credit card rebuild with Barclay, CapOne, and Merrick. I put most of my expenses on CapOne, ahead of Barclay. I put monthly utilties bills on Merrick, that's it. I'm also 25 months post CH7 DC.

My scores that I pulled as of today with Equifax is:

FICO8 - 675

FICO8 Bankcard - 683

FICO9 Bankcard - 686

My charged off Navient account has fell off this month.

I app'd for Pathfinder and had a long processing time before being approved at $10,000 at 17.99% APR. I can breathe...I can BREATHE!

I think about a year now. I can definitely tell you that they'd like to wait until two years after BK DC / negative derogatory. I know I tried twice, but until the second time I applied, I learned it was definitely two years mark as other people confirmed that.

$2500 SL Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $1000 SL CapitalOne VentureOne | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $3500 Wells Fargo Platinum | $9500 BECU Visa
Goals: Grow scores into 700s
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.