PenFed Power Cash Rewards Sig VISA

tag
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

$25000.00
Credit limit

14.99% variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate)

I recently added my wife to my Pen Fed account we switched our checking to the Access America checking they offer ($200 SUB) and then refi our new Mazda SUV with them at 3.39% for 48 months.  I was hoping for the 2.99 they offer but am ok with higher rate as they gave us a $250 SUB for the refi.  My wife was then approved for the Power Cash Sig VISA with a nice 25k CL   I previously had this card and close it for lack of use but we now get 2% back instead of the 1.5% due to having the Access Checking. Also get a $100 SUB  All in all $550 total SUB from PenFed over these three accounts.  I am ending a 5 year relationship with AK USA.  They are non competitive and simply can't compete with the bigger CU despite the fact I recently paid off a mortgage with them and 3 prior auto loans.  Scores in the upper 700s 7/24 UT 6% 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards VISA 25k CL

Congratulations on DW approval!

Message 2 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards VISA 25k CL

Nice approval only have used mine a couple times in last month or two once you go AOD you dont go back Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Sig VISA

Congratulations! ..

Message 4 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to both of you in your successes!
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@morgacj2004 wrote:

$25000.00 Credit limit 14.99% variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate)

Great approval -- Congrats! Smiley Happy & thanks for the DPs. 

Message 6 of 20
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Congratulations

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@morgacj2004  Super Congrats on your PenFed auto refi and $25,000 PCR approvals! Smiley Very Happy

The $550 in sign up bonuses are a nice touch as well. Very well done!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on DW PenFed PCR approval!

Message 9 of 20
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your PenFed success!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.