Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Card 10K Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Card 10K Approval

I guess I'm on a Credit Union spree Smiley Wink.

Applied for the savings account last night and was immediately approved (deposited $15). On the application I had checked off that I wanted to apply for a Credit Card as well. But as of this morning nothing came of it. So I called customer service to check on it and she said she would have to enter all the info again if I wanted to apply. She also warned me that there was a small possibility that they could pull my credit again, but I figured they wouldn't. And they didn't Smiley Happy 10K instant approval. They of course pulled EQ:

Per my TIAA Bank CC account it says FICO is 697 but that was back on 11/18. Guessing it's updated every quarter.

All of my FAKO's are lower, like much lower for some reason. Probably because of all the inquiries Smiley Happy. But, I would guess the number of inquires would be the same for Vantage as FICO, I have 22 per CK. Monthly gross income $7700. Let me know if anything else helps. I'm 7/12 on Visa.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Card 10K Approval

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent approval with those stats! Bravo OP! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Congrats on the monster limit Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. That's an awesome SL. I'm gonna hit Pen or Navy up some day. They seem to give out nice limits.
Message 7 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your new card 

Message 8 of 15
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats on an awesome approval!!!👏👏👏

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 9 of 15
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess I'm on a Credit Union spree Smiley Wink.

Applied for the savings account last night and was immediately approved (deposited $15). On the application I had checked off that I wanted to apply for a Credit Card as well. But as of this morning nothing came of it. So I called customer service to check on it and she said she would have to enter all the info again if I wanted to apply. She also warned me that there was a small possibility that they could pull my credit again, but I figured they wouldn't. And they didn't Smiley Happy 10K instant approval. They of course pulled EQ:

Per my TIAA Bank CC account it says FICO is 697 but that was back on 11/18. Guessing it's updated every quarter.

All of my FAKO's are lower, like much lower for some reason. Probably because of all the inquiries Smiley Happy. But, I would guess the number of inquires would be the same for Vantage as FICO, I have 22 per CK. Monthly gross income $7700. Let me know if anything else helps. I'm 7/12 on Visa.

Congrats. I also got approved on 11/18 through PenFed for their cash rewards card $10k SL, checking account and savings. So far so good. Just waiting for any non-turbo tax offers to roll in. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.